These training sessions will provide an introduction to adult safeguarding issues.
By the end of a session you should have a better knowledge and understanding of:
- What abuse is and who abuses
- The criteria for AccessNI checks regarding adults
- How to deal with disclosures and concerns
- Implementing procedures for reporting and recording concerns
- A code of behaviour for clergy, staff and volunteers
If you would like to attend an event, you will need to register for a place by completing an Adult Safeguarding Training Registration Form
As with all our training events – whether online or in person – please ensure that you arrive before the start time, as access is not guaranteed once it begins.
|30 March 23
|20 April 23
|26 April 23
|27 April 23
||Derry and Donegal
|25 May 2023
For further information contact the Taking Care office on +44 (0)28 9041 7290 or email: email@example.com