Assembly Buildings, 2-10 Fisherwick Place, Belfast, BT1 6DW
Admin Scale 5 pts 21-27 (£24,724 - £28,546 per annum) (based on 2024 pay scales)
To be an active member of the General Assembly’s staff team, contributing to the effective administration of its functions.
To provide administrative support to the Council Secretary and Council Convener for the delivery of the agreed work programme for the Council for Mission in Ireland in a manner in keeping with the Christian ethos of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland.
- GCSE passes or equivalent in 5 subjects Grades A-C, including English language
- OCR/RSA Stage III Word-processing or equivalent in qualification or proficiency
- At least 2 years’ office experience, 1 year of which should be in the role of personal secretary/personal assistant
- At least 2 years’ working experience with Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint or equivalent and use of Internet
- Experience of servicing Boards/Committees
- Experience of facilitating callers in the course of the working day
- Experience of facilitating and administrating events
- Experience of compiling and scrutinising critical information
- Willing to commit to working within the Christian ethos of PCI
- Available for occasional work outside normal office hours and weekends
Hours: 32.5 hours per week - Remote working (1 day per week) is available for this role.
Application packs are available for download below or by email from
or by phone: +44 (0)28 9041 7255
Closing date is 4pm on Wednesday 20 December 2023
We are an equal opportunities employer