(a) To be an active member of the General Assembly’s staff team, contributing to the effective administration of its functions.
(b) Under the direction of the Operations and Maintenance Manager, assist in the management, maintenance, operation of the office, conference and retail stores comprising of Assembly Buildings and Fisherwick Buildings in a manner that ensures the safety and security of the complex in a manner in keeping with the Christian ethos of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes (grades A-C) including English Language, or equivalent
- An understanding of relevant health and safety regulations within a working environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working directly in operations/facilities
- Willingness to work additional hours to fulfil the requirements of the position
- Willingness to work flexibly as required, including evening and weekend working
- Willingness to commit to working within the Christian ethos of the Presbyterian Church
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Application packs are available for download below or by email from
or by phone: +44 (0)28 9041 7255
Closing date is 4pm on Tuesday 14 June 2022
We are an equal opportunities employer