The Code is the Constitution and Government of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland.
This Code was enacted by the General Assembly on 7 June 1979. Every court, congregation and member of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland is governed and protected by this Code. It came into effect on 1 January 1980.
The Code is published by the authority of the General Assembly
Assembly Buildings, Fisherwick Place, Belfast BT1 6DW
Reprinted with amendments 1992
Reprinted with amendments 1997
This printing with amendments June 2021
Previous editions of the Code were published as follows:
General Synod of Ulster – 1825
General Assembly – 1841, 1859, 1887, (1896), 1912, 1948, 1963.