Richard Zipser is the Manager of Tritonville Close Sheltered Housing in Dublin.
He has been the manager for Tritonville Close sheltered housing for older people for 10 years. Richard enjoys the many challenges and opportunities that each day working with the residents brings, viewing it as a gift to be sharing the later years of a resident's life. He gets to wear many hats, including being the master of ceremonies, serving meals, maintenance man and pastoral care. He lives on-site along with his wife, Lorraine, and their daughter, Allegra.
Tritonville Close, also known as Presbyterian Residential Trust, is independent sheltered housing for older people established in 1971. We have 40 apartments and our residents range in age from 60 to 93. Some of our residents are very active and volunteer in church and charitable organisations; and others are less mobile and more home bound, but just as busy. We have many residents who are keen gardeners and there is always something flowering on our grounds.
- Give thanks for the provision of Tritonville Close and the residents who live here.
- Pray for health for the residents.
- Pray for healing for residents currently in hospital.
- Pray for refreshment for staff as they take holidays over the summer.
- Give thanks for the lives of those residents who have now passed away.